The next meeting of the Working Group will be held at Lismore Public Hall at
8.00 pm on Wednesday 30 April 2007. The meeting will be open to the public and there will be an opportunity for contributions from members of the public at the start and conclusion of the meeting.
2. Approval of the minutes of meeting held on 13 March 2008
3. Ballot Results
Report from Tom Black of DTAS (Independent verifier)
Confirmation of receipt of report from Tom Black and authorisation to destroy all ballot papers.
Communication of results to community
4. Appointment of Steering Group (if ballot returns “Yes” vote)
Arrangements for inviting nominations
Arrangements for election (if required)
5. Updating of WG recommendations for handover to Steering Group
6. Communities Scotland grant
Payment of grant
Reimbursement of WG members’ expenditure and payment of third party accounts
Arrangements for handing over any surplus funds to Steering Group
7. Date, chair and minute-taker for next meeting